identity / web / backend admin
- Following initial sketched concepts and rounds of iterations the final logo was created with the 'speedy envelope' moniker depicting the fast and efficient delivery of jobs by email.
I created my own brief, wireframes and user flows based on an initial idea presented in a Teams meeting.
JustJobAlerts is a job alerts by email registration service for job seekers. Although the majority of registrations happen within partner websites and job boards, JustJobAlerts still needed a web presence describing the service and allowing users to sign up.
The service was initially avaible in the UK only. In 2021 three more countries and two extra languages needed to be incorporated. The list of partner sites available for registration dynamically changes depending on the selected country. The design needed to be fluid to incorporate these additions and more countries that could be added in the future.
I was involved in the entire design of the product and considered all aspects of the service from branding and copywriting, wireframing and user flows, through to web design and build, automated emails and the backend admin system.
- Backend Admin & reporting
The site includes a login which, depending on credentials, takes the user to either a:
- Candidate dashboard - edit alert preferences and personal info
- Partner reporting area - new registrations, monthly income and more.
- JJA sales administration area - view/add/edit partner and client details, registration reporting, control budgets and more.